School is back in session, and fall is just around the corner, which means there are tons of events around town to enjoy, for all ages.
With plenty of family-friendly activities near Upper Marlboro to experience, we’ve compiled a list of a few of our favorites for you to try out this year:
- Montpelier Farms – With a corn maze, animals, hayrides, fun activities for the kids, a pumpkin patch, and more, Montpelier Farms has some of the greatest autumn activities, and is located right here in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
- Bowles Farm – With a corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, barrel rides and the chance for a picture with Sponge Bob, your family will love all that Bowles Farm has to offer. Located in Clements, Maryland, just a short drive from Upper Marlboro.
- Navy Football – In nearby Annapolis, enjoy a Navy football game, perfect for all ages, and all interests!
- Maryland Renaissance Festival – Also in nearby Crownsville, the Renaissance Festival is a favorite among our staff. Travel back in time with your family and immerse yourself in the culture of a 16th Century English Village. Just minutes from Upper Marlboro, your family will love all that the Renaissance Festival has to offer.
- Fright Fest at Six Flags America – Located right here in Upper Marlboro, Six Flags America holds one of the areas top spooky events, from September 23 – October 29. Enjoy thrill rides, complimented with thrills by day and fright by night.